Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Friendships.

One of the things I will be forever grateful to my university for is the beautiful friendships that I have formed. I did a photoshoot with one of my best friends Chanel a few weeks ago. Chanel is graduating this semester. Her family is from Chattanooga and she will most likely live either there or in Cleveland so she will still be around all the time, but I will miss her being on campus all the time.

Chanel and I actually didn't meet on campus. She was a junior and I was a sophomore and we both followed mutual Lee students on Tumblr. She was living with one of my other friends Maggie at the time and had recently become a church music minor and was getting ready to audition for Campus Choir so I started to see her around the School of Music more. We began talking on tumblr over a meme and next thing you know, I was going over to her apartment to watch tv shows and Tumblr instead of doing homework. Then she became my Taco Bell ride or die buddy, and we once drove to the Taco Bell on Keith with my iPhone on top of her car. I thought I had left it at Taco Bell so we drove there and back to campus TWICE with the Find My iPhone app saying the phone was in the car. We park and find it sat on top the entire time! She lets me come over to her house in Chatt and spend time with her and her family who has always welcomed me like one of their own with open arms and it is a wonderful escape from campus life. She has always unfailingly loved me, supported me, laughed with me, and listened to me vent time and time again. She is the person I fail with over boys, important life moments, and LOTR/Hobbitish things. She is my best friend, my hedgehog and now my sister in SAI!  I am so thankful that God gave her to me.








































No comments:

Post a Comment