Friday, January 31, 2014

The Droll Wit of Deon

So Tess gave me the idea of writing a little series showcasing the dry sarcastic humor of my boyfriend Deon and the quirky things he says that are unintentionally funny.
Deon saying something annoying. Most likely something along the lines of "I hate the sun." 


When I was venting to Deon about someone who had pissed me off: 
Deon: "Sometimes I love you the most when you're in a rage."
Me: -_-

Addressing me in general: 
Deon: "You're so bitter. Rageful Catherine."

I've been trying to up Deon's tolerance for spicy foods, being from Iowa he mainly survived on corn, steak, and mashed potatoes. He's getting there, but in the beginning salsa was way too much for him (I KNOW). When he bought his own thing of salsa, (which he now eats in one sitting btw), he said something that Nick and I throw back in his face constantly.

*Deon taking first bite of salsa* "OoooooOOoo so spicy!"

What a weenie.

Watching the Veggietales Princess Popstar or whatever: 
Deon: "Vanna Banana. Totally a ripoff of Hannah Montana. They should make a sequel where she twerks. A twerking carrot."

Wanting to know why I asked for a screenshot of his pc game character: 
Deon: "Are you going to put that on your blog you have all about me?
Me: "NO!"

I find this hysterical since I only started this today and he has no idea about it whatsoever. He is way too astute at times. I wish I could remember more gems because he is about ten times funnier than this on a daily basis, but it's a start.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment