Friday, January 10, 2014

New Years.

Christmas came and went and with it came a crockpot from my father!

I had been wanting one for a while and was super excited! What's hysterical is a couple of my friends got them as well. We are in our twenties and feel like Grandmas. We plan on having crockpot parties. :)

This semester my schedule is probably the lightest it has ever been. I don't have any classes on Tuesday Thursdays except for Performance seminar on Thursdays and for a music major, that is a miracle! I am also only taking 15 credits, all of them but one class being non music classes.  I will still be in Chorale and taking voice lessons as well. Since I will have a lot more free time on my hands, I want to use my crockpot a lot, particularly since I am completely going off the meal plan at Lee. I made a Pinterest board just for crockpot recipes and each time I attempt one, I will try to blog about it and let you know how it goes!

Her name is Bella apparently.


Two days after Christmas, I was really blessed to be able to have Deon come for a week to spend New Years with my family! We had a wonderful time together and I'm so thankful he got to meet my childhood friends and get to know my parents more. 

Deon with Ziess. My dogs fell in love with him.

I dragged him to the barn to watch me ride Tom. :) 

Katie took this of us at her family's NYE party. 
We went to the Barber's NYE party as well. It was so great to see Theresa again! <3 
:)

A little blurry but still my fave. :) 


We went to NYC to see the Tree. We didn't get to do as much as I wanted, but oh well.







1 comment:

  1. Aw yay! It was so great to see you too! I hope you guys didn't mind me pushing all the different kinds of booze on you... I'm so glad you liked the cider. :)

    ReplyDelete