Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Little Happenings

Hey guys!

A week from today I will be home in Pennsylvania for a couple days at Thanksgiving! So excited to be with my friends and family. The day I get back we go straight into juries, Christmas concerts and finals...eek. So far this semester has a little better than the last...there's three classes my grades will not be stellar in..one I am worried about not passing (theory 3 again of course), so that's really discouraging but there is some hope left so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray I pass Theory 3. I need to move on and I've worked so hard.

I thought I'd post some pics of the fun things I have been involved in these past few weeks. :)

I am loving getting to wear my vast collection of scarves all the time..
And have been trying to get in the habit of wearing red lipstick more often. I know the lighting makes it look pink, but it's actually a very bright cheery red. It really brightens up my face and just makes everything a little more fun!

My goodwill Pooh sweater because I mean come on..it's Pooh! 

Last weekend I went to Rembrandt's with my bestie Millie. I had an incredible tiramasu and cafe mocha. I LOVE REMBRANDT'S. If you are ever in Chattanooga make time to go. It's my most favorite coffee place ever. 



And finally..I saw this today and about died. I love music humor!






Tomorrow I get officially initiated into SAI which I am so excited about! Expect a post on that to come soon. I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! As I was posting this, I realized how many things I have to be thankful for! 

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment