Thursday, July 4, 2013

Princeton

By Day:


I've been bumming around Princeton a lot these days on my days off.

I went to Westminster last week to sing the Mozart Requiem for fun with people it was a community thing. Like I didn't sing it enough this past year! It is my favorite Requiem though and this was not the Sussmeyer version so there were some different passages!

I got there a couple hours early and explored Princeton University. For as many times as I have been on that campus I always find new spots. It's gloriously beautiful. I would have gone there for the architecture alone.
Princeton University Chapel where I used to sing choral music. Isn't it amazing?? It looks like Hogwarts inside and is one of the oldest and largest Cathedrals in the United States and maybe even the world but I don't remember for sure. 








Requiem aeternam dona eis domine et lux perpetua luceat eis
Princeton Fountain in daylight. 





 By Night:








I also went in a few days later with Jenna to meet a friend of hers at Starbucks and then she and I waded in the fountain! The weather was warm, the stars were out, it was a perfect evening with my best friend!
I look like I have to pee lol 
Us in a nutshell. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment