Friday, July 19, 2013

Phil Wickham and Gungor

Second semester freshman year I saw Gungor and Phil Wickham. I sadly don't have any pictures because my seats were too far back.


Phil Wickham I had never heard of, but his voice was so bEAUTIFUL. He has wonderful control over it and a wide range. Def check him out. This is one of his songs You're Beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChX7g571658 - Beautiful


Gungor was so well received Lee asked them back a second time! They are sort of a hipster/indie/alternative Christian group. Their music is really different and I love their voices. The cellist player is fantastic. The first concert I went to they asked us all to start singing quietly Shalom together. We did and it gave me goosebumps. You could feel the Lord in that room.

One of their most popular songs Beautiful Things has become an anthem at my school and is very popular in chapel. It's here below. Please please please check them out they are incredible.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1spkhp41ig4 Beautiful Things

No comments:

Post a Comment