Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Weddings! I love Weddings! Drinks all around!

Sooo I have to chronicle the wedding of my dear friend Frank and his beautiful bride Tess! I've mentioned before that I grew up with Frank. I met him and his family when I was 10 and he was 13. His sister is my best friend and is 20 like me. He just graduated with his doctorate in law and married Tess a week later. Frank has been one of my most loyal friends. He is always checking up on me no matter how far apart we are and I'm so grateful for him and his heart. He's my big brother honestly. He always prays for me and always gives me counsel when I need it. Even during the craziness of wedding planning he took me on a walk just to see how I was doing because he'd been worried! That's just how he is. :P He and Tess are on their honeymoon in Rome right now and then they start living and working in Chicago near her family. I loved being a part of their day and getting to sing for them!

Jen and I on our way to rehearsal dinner. 

I sang in the balcony for Ave Maria during the mass. 

My singing outfit. :) 

Saying their vows. Isn't her dress lovely? She designed it herself.

His first glimpse of the bride!!

Me and the best man!! I love my "lil bro" who is way taller than me now. 

The parents and the couple kiss. :P 

The bridesmaid and me. :P 

I love her! One day she'll be doing this again for me as my maid of honor!

Reception dress. 

Me and the happy couple. I wish the pic turned out better!

I love Tess! I look forward to getting to know her better. Even with all  crazy wedding planning she really took the time to talk to me and make sure I was comfortable. She's one classy lady and perfect for Frank! :)

P. S. She has a blog! http://littlehouseinchicago.blogspot.com Check it out. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment