Monday, April 22, 2013

Ladies of Lee Tea Party

Our Ladies gang sign. The blonde next to me is Anna who will be on my roommates next year!

So this past week has been bittersweet for me. On Wed I am auditioning for the Lee University Chorale which is an SATB choir I've wanted to be in since freshman year, and so that means I am leaving Ladies. We had an end of the semester tea party last week and I figured I'd share some pics. :)

I got my floppy hat at Target and my dress from Forever 21!
Victoria and I. One of my best friends in Ladies. 
Rachel, Millie and I. Two of my dearest girls!











These girls will always have my heart no matter what choir I'm in. 


Being silly. Cynthia on the end is my other new roomate next year!

L O L 

Alyssa, Me, Rachel, Rachel Vestal, Victoria, and Jay. 

Jessie and I! She's been an amazing blessing in my life this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment