Monday, April 29, 2013

A Review on Chili's.

   Before Deon's mom left for home she gave us 3 25 dollar gift cards to three different restaurants! It was so thoughtful of her. The 3 places she gave us were Outback (since we'd never been), Chili's (we'd never tried the one in Cleveland), and Texas Roadhouse (our favorite place)!

   The other night in the midst of finals week we went to Chili's. Now I don't mind Chili's. I haven't been very often it's just not one of my first choices, but man after what I had the other night it might become a new favorite place!

I decided to order the Honey Chipotle Chicken Crispers with mashed potatoes and queso macaroni. Now I normally don't like Honey flavored anything, but I decided to go for it and I am so glad I did! It was fantastic! The honey flavor wasn't too overwhelming and there was a nice blend of sweet and spice.

Here they are!

The mashed potatoes were extremely good as well with some seasoning on top. The queso macaroni wasn't too shabby either. I brought it home for my roommate to eat. The crispers were fairly substantial on their own and I had enough to bring home to finish off for breakfast the next morning while studying!

And the best thing of all is, they are on the 2 for 20 menu! So you and a friend or date can each get a pretty well sized meal for a good deal. The service was quick, efficient and friendly and it was nice and clean with a cheery family atmosphere. If you're in Cleveland it's a good place to grab a great dinner.



Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment