Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Break Adventures


Ahhhhh. Finally some relaxation!

After a quick two day tour with Ladies, Millie and I headed out to PA Monday morning from Tennessee. It was so nice to relax and not worry (too much) about anything for a few days. Sadly, we leave tomorrow, but I look forward to seeing my other friends again and Deon.

A quick summary of some of the fun things we did over break:

1. Saw Princeton! Millie had never been and she might consider Westminster Choir College for grad school so I took her around the campus a little and Princeton University as well. Princeton is one of my favorite places in the world, I can't wait to visit a lot there this summer!



It's one of the largest chapels in the world! I love it because it reminds me of Hogwarts.






Williamson Hall where I did my recitals. 
2. We also went to New York on a very snowy wet day. It's the first time I've been I think in over a year possibly and oh how I have missed it! It was only Millie's second time and she had a ball. We ate at an Irish Pub, read in a Drama Bookshop, met Dr. Songer (our choir director in Ladies), at Crumbs to eat cupcakes, and explored Grand Central Station. A great day but exhausting! I plan on going to NYC this summer by myself for the day.

I hate Evita, but I had to take this for Deon.
Millie at Grand Central. 


Times Square!


3.  I took Millie to the barn where I ride! She met Toby and learned how to groom a little and clean tack. We had so much fun! I am so happy she was able to come home with me.





The End!




2 comments: