Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Beautiful Saturday.

Thank the Lord for weekends!!
We were pretty ecstatic about the 75 degree weather. 
                                                                 
I had a pretty hard week back from spring break, but I get a short Easter break in two weeks! However after a long week, the Lord provided beautiful 75 degree sunny weather yesterday and I got to break out my hammock for the first time this year! I met up with Deon and Nick to hang it in Schimmels park and I read while they did homework. Then Deon and I ended up sharing the hammock and watching hilarious Youtube videos. It was just what I needed!

Deon,  Nick and I catching some rays. 

Me and my handsome bass 2 in his Chorale tux. 

Later that evening I got all glammed up to go see Deon's choir perform the Verdi Requiem with the Chattanooga Symphony orchestra. WOW what an incredible work! It was 90 minutes long with no intermission so it's a lot to sit through, but totally worth it. I'm so proud of all my friends in Chorale they've been working hard on this for weeks now. I love going to hear music at the Tivoli Opera House it's so beautiful!
I've been waiting to wear this dress for a long time lol. 
<3

Afterwards, I met up with some of my buddies in Chorale and we went to Steak and Shake. A good time was had by all as we ate and laughed at Paula Dean memes.

Mitchelle, Jessie, Me, Deon, Jacob, Nick, Tricia, and Priscilla. 

I love getting the opportunity to hear such a wide variety of music, requiems, choral singing, and orchestras being a music major. I love what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment