Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Every woman should get flowers. And you're pretty awesome so uh you get roses."




That statement was eloquently made by my precious boyfriend today as he handed me a small bouquet of 3 red roses.

I was ecstatic!


Today was lovely shall I tell you why?

 Today God touched me in a mighty way during worship with Campus Choir. Tears were shed, burdens lifted, I was prayed over by my amazing roommate and another choir member who I wish I knew better named Kristen. God has heard my internal anguish and met me where I'm at today. He loves me more than anyone else ever could.

I got to celebrate my first (of hopefully many) Valentine's Day with Deon! This was the first time I have ever had a Valentine so it was pretty special. I had class all day and an exam to study for that I take tomorrow (PRAY), but I gave him cheesecake and he surprised me with 3 roses in between classes. I was one proud girlfriend and happily walked around campus with him hand in hand holding them. :)

I got to give a ton of my friends Valentines. I love giving gifts and cards to people it really makes me happy. I hope my friends always know how much I love and appreciate them.

My Grandma is doing much much better. My update email thrilled me. I miss hearing her voice so much, but I hope I can talk to her soon. Praise God.

Andddddddddd

I got a small scholarship from the Dean of the school of music today. It's probably only for this semester and not much, but every little bit helps. I was given it for all the work I put into my music and school which was such an encouragement because lately I've been struggling in both areas and it helped me see this is what I'm meant to be doing.


All in all it was a lovely day. I hope yours was as well! What did you all do for Valentine's Day?
Sending out my Valentines!




Finally cleaned my desk and put Deon's roses in a vase. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment